1x30 4 MOA Red Green Dot Tactical Reflex Sight
Get fast target acquisition with this durable 30mm aluminum red/green dot sight and cantilever mount. It offers adjustable 4 MOA dots in both colors for visibility in any conditions.
- FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum body with all-metal interior instrumentation. Precise windage and elevation adjustments to dial in precise aim up to 4 MOA. Battery included.
- FOR 20mm PICATINNY & WEAVER RAILS: The cantilever style PEPR mount adds a potently handsome look to nearly any firearm. Fits any 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rail.
- RAPID RAIL RELEASE: Quick rail attachment design to rapidly install and remove from your arms without sacrificing stability performance. Weatherproof and shockproof.
- DUAL RETICLES: Toggle between red or green dual illuminated dot reticles with adjustable brightness. For best visibility, we recommend using red for night and green for day time.
- QUICK-FLIP LENS COVERS: Removable, spring-loaded flip lens covers on both ends keep your site clean and clear from debris during storage and wilderness hunting adventures.
Dual Color 4 MOA Dots
30mm Wide Objective Lens
I bought this after renting a 10/22 I loved the pinty sight they had on that one. So I ended up buying the cantilever sight for my own 10/22 and took it to the range.in seconds I was on target and paper it was amazing. I then took it to the plinking range and the metal targets was singing
I decided to give it a chance after watching some reviews on youtube. I hate to say it I am pleasantly surprised with it, zeroed it quick on my 300 blackout AR15, held zero after 60 rounds so far, and I had tight groupings at about 15 yards. I took it out to 25 yards and the grouping was not so great, but for a red dot with no magnification I give it two thumbs up. It is great for plinking, the dot is bright on the lowest setting, the adjustment clicks are audible, and the dot was easy to find every shot. I have used other budget friendly red dots before like Tacfire, this one is way better.
This is a really cheap sight for the price. Put it on my airsoft M4 and its been pretty awesome so far. Tried it on one of my air rifles I'd sold not too long ago and it worked well enough, but needed and actual scope for it. Not sure how well it holds zero on firearms, air rifles and others that could shake it from zero.