3-9x40 Rifle Scope
Pinty's 3-9x40 rangefinder riflescope has 5 levels of green and red illumination to meet high and low light conditions and different shooting needs, whether hunting, target shooting at the range, getting through tactical training, or just enjoying weekend plinking. Knowing that the lens is the soul of every scope, Pinty offers precision optics fully multicoated (FMC) for clarity and scratch resistance. Tightly sealed O-rings shut out moisture for waterproof and fog-proof performance, nitrogen purging gives you complete protection against thermal shock and pressure change, and this tactical scope's shockproof construction easily handles recoil. The illuminated rangefinder reticle helps you zero in in a flash, while the windage and elevation can both be easily adjusted at 1/4 MOA per click for complete precision. Diopter adjustment is ready when needed to exactly match your eyesight. Two 1" ring mounts keep this scope fixed on 22lr rimfire rifles or any other firearm with standard 20mm Weaver or Picatinny rails. Finally, the 12" durable aluminum main tube is coated with a flat dark earth finish so you get a lightweight scope built to last.
- TACTICAL RIFLE SCOPE: Pinty's air rifle scope features 3x to 9x magnification range and green & red rangefinder reticle illumination with 5 level brightness adjustment, giving you optimal vision day and night
- MULTI-COATED LENS: Our shotgun scope's 40 mm lens is carefully ground and fully multi-coated to remain scratch-resistant and crystal clear, while the hermetically-sealed nitrogen-filled tube provides water, fog, and shock proof performance
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The lightweight yet durable aluminum alloy build with dark earth finish give superior strength and corrosion resistance to provide many years of use
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The windage and elevation can be fine-tuned at 1/4 MOA per click, while the included lithium battery is easily and cheaply replaceable
- WIDE APPLICATION: The 2 provided mount rings are a perfect fit for this scout scope or any other 1 inch (25 mm) gun scope; they ensure easy mounting on any firearm with a standard 20 mm Picatinny or Weaver rail
The eyepiece’s +3 to -2 diopter allows you to adjust the reticle sharpness to match your needs, ensuring your view through the scope is crystal clear.
This rifle scope offers 5 levels of red and green illumination to ensure you can easily zero in on your target in any lighting conditions.
Take advantage of the windage and elevation adjustment knobs to modulate up to 0.25 MOA per click for superior accuracy.
Boasting high transmittance, the 40 mm objective lens is fully multicoated so you can enjoy nonscratch performance and a clear field of view.
So far, only mounted. Still need to zero. But fit and finish looks good and the glass is clear. I have it on a custom built (by me) Ruger 10-22. I wanted a decent and affordable scope to shoot "whistle pigs", Idaho's prairie dog. I feel like this optic will fit the bill perfectly.