A must-have for marksmen, Pinty's mini red dot reflex sight is not only fast and easy to handle but also provides starburst-free clarity and visibility superior to the competition. The red dot sight has 5 levels of adjustable brightness to meet different shooting needs. It's perfect for hunting, practice shooting, undergoing tactical training, or just enjoying weekend plinking, paintball, or airsoft competitions. 1000-round testing ensures these reflex sights withstand strong recoil without losing zero, and the windage and elevation can both be easily adjusted at 1 MOA per click with the provided tools. This rifle and pistol sight's anodized aluminum construction resists shock, wear, tear, and corrosion, while the multicoated lenses can handle rain, fog, and other tricky conditions.
Fitting multiple kinds of firearms, our red dot scope is a must-have for both handguns and long guns including rifles, carbines, shotguns, airsoft guns, bb guns, and more. Coming with a detachable rail mount, it fits any standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails. Order this handy little red dot sight today, knowing that Pinty has your six.
- RED DOT SIGHT: This little reflex sight by Pinty offers a red dot reticle with 5 levels of brightness to work in bright and dim lighting with equal ease; enjoy a wide field of view in any setting thanks to the tubeless design and 24mm reflex lens aperture
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Easily adjust for windage and elevation with the provided tools; slot on and off any firearm with standard Weaver or Picatinny rails thanks to the detachable rail mount, and enjoy 1000+ hours of continuous use from the included CR2032 battery
- BUILT TO LAST: This pistol and rifle sight's anodized aluminum construction resists shock, wear, tear, and corrosion at a lightweight 3.3 ounces; the carefully ground lenses are fully multicoated to remain scratch resistant and crystal clear regardless of rain, fog, and other tricky conditions
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our red dot sight's 3 MOA dot size and 3' parallax ensure accurate and efficient close and midrange targeting ideal for home defense, tactical and LE use, hunting, plinking, and any competitive shooting where magnification isn't required
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Pinty backs this firearm accessory with our usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy its use for years to come!
- Material: Aluminum, Black Oxide
- Finish: Matte Black
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 1.5 x 1.8 in. (59x38x45 mm)
- Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Objective Lens Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.9 in. (37x24 mm)
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment per Click: 1 MOA
- Brightness Levels: 5
- Max. Parallax: 3 ft.
- Adj. Windage & Elevation Range: ±40 MOA
- Lens Coating: Fully Multicoated
- Shock Resistance: 800 g
- Rainproof: Yes
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 F (-20 to 70 C)
- Working Temperature: 14 to 140 F (-10 to 60 C)
- Battery Type: 1 x CR2032
- Battery Life: 67-1000 hr.
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (94 g)
- Warranty: 6 mo.
- 1 x Red Dot Reflex Sight
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Hex Wrenches
- 1 x CR2032 Battery
- 1 x Protective Cover
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Instructions
Almost too good to be true…..
Hey Pinty- I consider myself an optic snob. Everyone knows good optics cost a lot of money, and often you can tell when a company cuts corners to get in the game. This one new optic has got me singing PINTY praises, it’s as good or better than your favorite big name red dot with this type profile. The red dot sharpness is second to none, and W&E controls are my favorite of any this style to date. It can be coupled with a magnifier or used on it’s own and is reliable enough to use on a home defense weapon. I have seen similar optics for as much as $300- Shake and Wake is the only feature I could ask for- Want to make your shooting buddies day? Give them one these- For the price of a box of 20 rounds of good hunting ammunition, you can give them a gift they’ll never forget.