1x40 Reflex Sight, 2MOA, 8 Brightness, Levels 4 Reticle Patterns for Picatinny Weaver Rails
This product is sold out
1x40 Reflex Sight
Get a clear field of view and zero in quickly with Pinty's 1x28x40 reflex sight! This red dot sight has 4 reticle patterns and 8 brightness levels for superior visibility in almost all lighting conditions. Knowing that the lens is the soul of every scope, Pinty offers precision optics with multiple coatings to provide optimal clarity and scratch resistance at all times. The durable aluminum is coated with a black oxide finish so you get a lightweight scope with waterproofing and protection against fog, shock, and condensation. Easy to modulate with the provided tools, the convenient windage and elevation adjustment lets you zero in on your target with granular precision. Fitting any firearm with a standard 20 mm Picatinny or Weaver rail, our 2 MOA optical sight with laser is a must-have for both handguns and long guns including rifles, carbines, shotguns, airsoft guns, bb guns, and more.
- 40mm REFLEX SIGHT: Pinty's 2 MOA tactical scope offers a red dot with variable reticle & brightness settings and superior light transmittance of its high-contrast amber lens
- PINPOINT ACCURACY: This 1x40 red dot sight provides easy and accurate target acquisition thanks to its extra wide field of view (56 ft. at 100 yards) and unlimited eye relief
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Our carefully ground & fully multicoated lens, tightly sealed housing, premium aluminum build, and corrosion proof oxide finish ensure protection against water, fog, and shock
- EASY OPERATION: The simple button control allows easy switching of the 4 reticles and 8 brightness levels, while the provided tool offers quick adjustment of windage and elevation of your hunting scope
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The built-in mount fits any of your handguns or long guns with a 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rail; enjoy immediate use of the 5 oz. light scope with the included extra long-lasting AG13 batteries
4 Reticle Patterns
Our sight lets you quickly switch between 4 reticle patterns (starburst, crosshair, bullseye, and dot) to gain an edge over your competitors.
Take advantage of the intuitive side button to switch between 8 variable illumination settings for superior visibility in all lighting conditions.
Lasting Shooting Fun
The provided AG13 batteries are able to power your scope through 200 hours of service thanks to their ultra-low power consumption.
The high-transmittance 40 mm objective lens is fully multicoated so you can enjoy nonscratch performance and a clear field of view at all times.
Good for the price.
The scope performed very well at the range and was easy to zero in. It stayed zeroed after shooting 60 rounds with no problems. The scope comes with 8 brightness levels and 4 different recticles.
A decent red dot for airsoft & .22 caliber
This is a really nicely packaged red dot reminiscent of an Eotech (it's a bit smaller). Fit without issue on the front rail of a Lead Star Grunt platform as well as a M&P .22 platform. The dot is bright and the windage/elevation controls worked well to zero in. I fired several rounds with this attached to both platforms. The dot held zero in both cases.
not a bad little reflex sight - requires tools to sight in though
Would have been 5 stars (especially for the optics and price point) but I didn't realize that it required tools to set W/A ... Likely MY fault so call it 4.5 stars for the money. On a pistol where super-dead-on accuracy isn't crucial, definitely a 5-star sight in regards to price vs quality. Nice little close-quarters sight (say 30yds or so) - as well built as some I have played with that were almost 2X the cost. Holds zero well on an Evanix Rex .45cal *** Pistol (at least through the first 20-30 shots so far)
OK for the entry level sight
The sight came in a plastic box, it's a keeper. Some more expensive sights come in a carton box that quickly gets discarded. The aluminum alloy body houses large (40mm) optics, which helps with a target acquisition. Lenses are clear and provide a good, unobstructed view on the target. All basic reticle patters are there. This sight has the Ingress Protection rating of IPX4, which means it can withstand splashing of water. The sight is easy to install and controls work pretty well.
Easy to use
I love the different brightness levels. You can adjust to the level of brightness in your environment. The toggle switch for the different red dot sights is easy to toggle. This is a red dot only, not green. I see some reviews for a red/green. Also, the directions that game with this site are for red/green. To power off, you hold down the power/brightness button down until the red dot turns off.