Prop up this durable all-metal laser sight using only a 20mm weaver mount or an 8 shaped 1" barrel mount. It even comes with the tools to adjust the windage and elevation to your environment. An interchangeable switch allows you to click a button to turn the unit on or use a remote to operate it. Come with 6-month quality assured warranty.
- DURABILITY, made of aerospace-grade aluminum, our laser sight features a 532 nm wavelength and works well in any weather conditions
- POWERFUL GREEN LASER, highly visible green laser in any environment with improved accuracy, reaches up to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
- CONVENIENCE & COMPATIBILITY comes with a remote control to easily switch the laser on and off; complimentary 1" barrel clamp mount and figure 8 mount to make this laser compatible with any 20mm width weaver rail base
- UPGRADED OPTICS contribute to a super sharp and bright green laser sight, providing unparalleled clarity for the naked eye
- PERFECT for novice shooters as well as professionals, our green laser scope is a must-have for anyone with a shotgun and can be used regardless of plinking or shooting competitively
Elevation & Windage Adjustment
The intuitive design offers you tool-free elevation and windage adjustment with perfect precision, ensuring accurate aim for each hit without losing zero.
The provided mounts let you easily attach this compact green laser sight or other gun accessories with a 1″ diameter to standard 20 mm rails and 1″ scopes.
The cap switch keeps this tactical laser on continuously when fully tightened, while the remote switch only powers on when pressed to offer an energy-efficient pulse mode.
Power: < 5mw
Reaching Distance: 980ft/300m
Battery: 1x CR123A Lithium-ion battery (included)
Laser Class: CLASSIIIa
- Attach the sight to your weapon.
- Twist the two small screws located at the head of the sight with a small Allen wrench to adjust the elevation and windage.
- Turn the screws until the main laser spot overlaps with the scattered points.
- Press the button or switch to turn on the laser.
- Open the back cover to replace the battery.
- Never look directly at the laser beam.
- Never point the laser beam at a person.
- Do not aim at reflective surfaces.
- Do not view the laser pointer using optical instruments like binoculars or microscopes.
- Children should not use the laser pointers unless under the close supervision of an adult.
|8 figure dual-hole mount to mount accessories onto your scope||Precise elevation and windage adjustment||
Far-reaching green laser with unparalleled brightness & clarity
Innovation is always our vision. Yet we have another goal in mind, and it has kept us marching forward. Nothing puts a bigger smile on us than knowing our customers are happy with our innovative products. In return, the last decade has seen a successful and rapidly expanding company.
Better than expected!
Mounted it on my saiga 12g. So far so good. Very bright and the touch activation is great, have it attached to the forgrip. Light feels solid and the mount is good.
Laser dot scope is nice. Included mount is really for an optical scope though
I purchased a separate mount which worked very well. While the included mount is made of decent material it would only work as a scope mount (1" tube) not on the magazine tube of a pump 12ga. shotgun. The laser is quite bright and well focused. It will work well for me and the price was great.
Great price for laser option
Inexpensive for civilian use. Bought two and happy with purchase. That said, don't use on anything above 1,100 fps. You will need to resight after each round. Do yourself a favor and get a 45 degree picatinny mount if you don't have side ones. Perfect for bench shooters but can get joggled with shoot & scoot. Best described as a toy option for .177 & .22s. Other than that, I have recommended to friends that want to do short range plinking.
Cheap but that's why I got it
Took a little over a week to arrive. Snapped on and sighted it in minutes. Pros- cheap, easily replaceable, not adding weight with things I can't use (like inv ), the beam doesn't scatter too bad and though faint in direct sunlight it can be seen outside midday. Also comes with a pressure switch. I run a light instead on the switch but I like the option. Cons- the mount is functional but terrible. I wish it came with an angled mount option to keep more in line with the barrel instead of having it stick out so far. I'm not a fan of the star head hardware. Also my windage and elevation dials work backwards ( up is down, left is right) Overall- if I had a reason to buy another I'd get this again. It's not SF grade, but I don't have a Pentagon budget or operational expectation either. I bought a laser specifically for low light cqb and this hits every criteria. Well done. Only time will tell if it stands up to long term abuse. Thanks pinty
I figured, what the heck for, $24 I'd find out if this was any good. I am impressed. Everything is made of aluminum alloy. The remote grip switch is well made from heavy coiled cable. That laser is much more powerful than I expected. I'm going to mount this on a .223 AR to see how it holds on point. I don't anticipate any problems.