6-24*50mm Scope with Adjustable Objective Lens, Rangefinder Reticle, Heavy Duty Mount Included
This product is sold out
- 6-24 X 50 AO RIFLESCOPE: This tactical riflescope is well suited for mid to long-range shooting, with high optical clarity at 6-24X times magnification and a 50mm objective diameter. The reticle is illuminated in red or green and has multiple brightness intensities, for a suitable sight picture regardless of lighting or environment.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Designed with complete controls and a hollowed-out configuration between the ring and the bottom of the base, to release when clamping your scope. This riflescope also includes a detachable shade that effectively removes glare and reflections, allowing for better precision in any light condition.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The mount is constructed of black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum with 12 heat-treated Torx screws that will torque down your scope mount worrying about stripping the screws. The anodized finish is extraordinarily durable and prevents chipping, peeling, and corrosion due to extreme conditions. The lens is coated with inert gas purged for a fog-proof, weather-proof, and shock-proof optic.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Package includes all necessary screws, nuts, and hex wrenches, guaranteeing quick and easy installation on any Picatinny or Weaver rail mounts. 1 Spare CR2032 battery is included for your convenience and no additional tooling is required.
- WARRANTY: Risk-free purchase with a 6-month warranty (misuse not included). Quality products and satisfaction guaranteed.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 16"(length)
- Weight: 23oz
- Magnification: 6x-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Brightness Control: Red : 5 levels / Green : 5 levels
- Exit Pupil: 2.1mm-8.3mm
- Objective Range: 15yds - infinity
- Eye Relief: 3.0"
- Reticle: Rangefinder
Very nice scope
So far I'm very impressed with this scope. I got it on sale for ten dollars cheaper and was amazed when I unboxed it. I couldn't wait to dial it in. It's been knocked around on my AR15 5.56 16" barrel but it remains full range dead on with easy adjustments for your environment. The only issue is the front lens cover is loose but some electrical tape fixed it.