- ADR DESIGN: 22mm lens provides quick target acquisition with high resolution and high light transmittance. Significantly reduces objective lens glare and reflection to keep your location unseen. The level 5 brightness enables clear vision both day and night. Fits for 20mm Picatinny rail.
- COMPACT PROTECTION: Reduce objective lens glare and reflection on any threaded red dot scope with this compact, anti-reflection device (ARD). In addition to reducing reflection, the threaded ARD protects the lens from scratches and damage.
- MAINTENANCE: Treat the grid with the same care you would any fine optical surface. If clogged with dirt or grit, remove ARD from optic and blow clean. Running plain water through the honeycomb may be necessary for a better clean. Before reinstalling, tap and dry out the excess water.
- MATERIAL: Shock proof aircraft grade aluminum alloy with durable metal screw in construction. Fog-proof & water-proof protection for high resolution in all weather conditions.
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Remove the flip cap . 2. Thread the ARD into/out of objective lens barrel. 3. Push the flip cap back on.
- Objective aperture: 22mm
- Field of View: 15.8@ 100m
- Click value moa@50yds: 1MOA
- Brightness setting: Red: 11
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi Coated
- Adj. range moa@50yds: ≥45
- Shock Resistant: Hold recoil from caliber .223/5.56
- Weight:4.7oz/ 134g
- Waterproof: Available; Fogproof: Available