Pinty 3-9X40 Glass Etched Mil-dot Tactical Rifle Scope Optics Optical Scope Digital Illumination System for Hunting w/Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy Tube, Waterproof/Fog Proof/Shockproof
This product is sold out
- 3-9x magnification and 40mm objective lens; Mil dot glass etched reticle with Long Eye Relief Optical System
- Reliable resettable fingertip 1/4" windage and elevation adjustments
- Fast-focus eyepiece; 4 inches of long eye relief; Fully multi-coated crystal lenses ensures a clear sight picture
- The indestructible single-piece 1" aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof and fog-proof performance
- Comes with a generous lifetime warranty, superior quality assured
While there are different methods to create a glass etched reticle, one of the popular ways is to have it laser cut into the glass. This is a premium feature that’s usually only seen on very high-end optics from high-end brands.
There’s a misunderstanding out there that glass etched reticles are feeble, unreliable, and you can’t depend on glass for accuracy. If that’s your mindset, you may as well ditch reticles all together and go back to iron sights.
Pinty Pro etched reticles are extremely durable. Another very thin piece of glass also lays on top of the etched glass to sandwich the etched reticle. Etched reticles do cost more because engineers need to pay excruciating detail to scope purging, internal lubrication, and the quality of the black anodic used to coat the internal structure of the scope, but it is well worth every cent you spend on our Pinty Pro riflescope.
About illumination adjustment you should know:
1,Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to check if light on.
2,Adjust the lightness in 10 grades of LED by pressing the button less than 2 seconds.
3,Press and hold the button for more than 2 seconds for changing the light from red to green or green to red.
4,Press and hold the button for 4 seconds, LED will off.
Objective Lens Diameter (Millimeters): 40
Field of View (ft. @ 100 yds): 31.6’-10.5’
Eye Relief (inches): 4
Tube diameter: 25.4mm/1inch
Length (inches): 12.1
Weight (kg): 1
Click Value (MOA): 1/4
Reticle: Glass Mil dot