Skip to content
M-LOK System Adjustable Bipod (6''-9''), Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- ADJUSTABLE LEG LENGTH: The adjustable legs have five settings that range from 6 inches to 9 inches and shockproof high-quality rubber bases that prevent skidding. With return springs and leg release buttons, this versatile mount adaptor will suit your various needs.
- STANDARD M-LOK SYSTEM: Standard M-Lok mount adaptor base with a lightweight construction ensures steady placement and long-lasting service life. This device can be used to rotate a firearm form side to side or up and down, attaching securely to all universal M-Lok handguard rail slots.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The mount is constructed of black anodized hardened steel and aluminum, providing a strong sturdy platform for any M-LOK rail system. The anodized finish is extraordinarily durable and prevents chipping, peeling, and corrosion due to extreme conditions.
- EASY TO USE: Quickly attach or detach from the rifle by using a swivel stud (not included). Designed to be used with firearm sling and folds up while attached for easy transport.
- PADDED RUBBER FEET: Soft rubber feet for enhanced stability and a non-marring padded base for forend protection.