The Pinty keymod system adjustable rifle bipod adaptor was designed to stabilize your firearm and allow you to rotate your weapon from side-to-side. The integrated sling ring attachment allows you to mount the bipod and still use a rifle sling. Soft rubber feet for enhanced stability and a non-marring padded base for forend protection.Folds up for easy transport and can even be left on firearm for cleaning or gunsmith work.The high-quality aircraft grade aluminum adaptor will provide steady support and push you to the next level!
- ADJUSTABLE LEG LENGTH: The adjustable legs have five settings that range from 6 inches to 9 inches and shockproof high-quality rubber bases that prevent skidding. With return springs and leg release buttons, this versatile mount adaptor will suit your various needs.
- STANDARD KEYMOD SYSTEM: Standard Keymod mount adaptor base with a lightweight construction ensures steady placement and long-lasting service life. This device can be used to rotate a firearm form side to side or up and down, attaching securely to all universal M-Lok handguard rail slots.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The mount is constructed of black anodized hardened steel and aluminum, providing a strong sturdy platform for any Keymod rail system. The anodized finish is extraordinarily durable and prevents chipping, peeling, and corrosion due to extreme conditions.
- EASY TO USE: Quickly attach or detach from the rifle by using a swivel stud (not included). Designed to be used with firearm sling and folds up while attached for easy transport.
- PADDED RUBBER FEET: Soft rubber feet for enhanced stability and a non-marring padded base for forend protection.
- Brand: Pinty
- Color: Black
- Material: Hardened steel and aluminum
- Leg Height: 6 inches/ 152mm (retracted); 9 inches / 225 mm (fully extended)
- Light weight: 10ozs
1 Pinty Rifle Bipod Adjustable Spring Return Adapter with KeyMod Mount