Rifle Bipod Adaptor
- ADJUSTABLE LEG LENGTH: The adjustable legs have five settings that range from 6 inches to 9 inches and shockproof high-quality rubber bases that prevent skidding. With return springs and leg release buttons, this versatile mount adaptor will suit your various needs.
- STANDARD PICATINNY RAIL SYSTEM: Standard Picatinny rail mount base with a lightweight construction ensures steady placement and long-lasting service life. This device can be used to rotate your rifle from side to side or up and down, attaching securely to all universal Picatinny rail mounts.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The mount is constructed of black anodized hardened steel and aluminum, providing a strong sturdy platform for any Picatinny rail system. The anodized finish is extraordinarily durable and prevents chipping, peeling, and corrosion due to extreme conditions.
- EASY TO USE: Quickly attach or detach from the rifle by using a swivel stud (not included). Designed to be used with a sling and folds up while attached for easy transport.
- WARRANTY: Risk-free purchase with a 6-month warranty (misuse not included). Quality products, great prices, and satisfaction are guaranteed.
Durable Aluminum Construction
The high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum has a black anodized finish that will withstand tough weather conditions and everyday wear and tear.
Spring Loaded Legs & Sling Ring
The integrated sling ring attachment allows you to mount the bipod and still use a rifle sling. The recoiled legs extend at the push of a button and spring up for easy transport.
The mount is constructed of black anodized hardened steel and aluminum, providing a strong sturdy platform for any picatinny rail system.
What's in the box?
Lightweight, well-made and sturdy.
Great lightweight and sturdy bipod. Easy to fit on a harris stud and also comes with a picatinny adapter. Extends to 9" and is great for airsoft rifles. Some people say you need more extend on the legs for large rifles but there really is no use for that on airsoft rifles since you have no kick to worry about. Currently attached to my Well L96 AWS MB4402 and has been great for prone shooting.
Love this thing!!
Aside from snapping my finger in it once, everything worked perfectly! It's great quality, especially for the price. I mounted it under my AR-15 .22 and love it. Makes plinking in a seated or prone position super fun and easy.
I purchased this to use on a 22 rim fire
Quick delivery, product seemed to be a well assembled with all connections tight. I kept the rail adapter in case someone might want to later use it an a heaver rifle.
Great quality product. Meets my expectations and even exceeded them some. I wasn t expecting a lot with this product at this price point but I was pleasantly surprised
Works excellent and is sturdy, I shooting a .300 win mag and have no issues.